Coordinated Family and Community Engagement Programs (CFCE) are locally based programs serving families with children birth through school age. This grant is supported by funds provided by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. There are over 90 CFCE programs across the state, and in total, the CFCE network provides services to 350 cities and towns in Massachusetts. The grant promotes parent education, family engagement, child development, and early literacy.
There are five main goals of the CFCE program:
· Increase knowledge of and accessibility to high-quality early education and care programs and services for families with children prenatal through school-age.
· Promote parent education, family engagement and early literacy.
· Facilitate collaboration and community planning between local early education and care partners and other community stake holders, including parents.
· Provide support and information to families with children transitioning between and among early education and care settings.
· Support early education and care programs across the public and private sectors in delivering high-quality services.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events